Buggy Turns Six!

My baby is six!  Can this be??? I am sure I just brought him home from the hospital and now he is going to be a first grader??? My Grandma Sawicki was right when she said, "Honey.. when you get older... time just flies by!" Boy was she ever right!  Charlie's party is this Saturday, but take a look at what happened on his actual birthday of May 15th!
Charles Theodore Elkinton
Born, May 15, 2012
Weighing in at 7 lbs 12 oz.
Measuring 21 inches


Today... Buggy weighs in at 44 pounds, 3 ft. 10.5 inches tall... here he is.. Thor... the birthday boy!!!
 Um... how old are you sir?


 Our Bug... always happy and always silly!



 Make is a good wish!!!





The party for Bug will be on Saturday...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My baby turns 9!!!

First Day of 6th and 9th Grades!

Published Rider!